ADVANCED CLUBMAKING 5-DAY CLASS:
The premier opportunity for established clubmakers to sharpen their skills and delve more deeply into all aspects of quality clubmaking. Instruction is provided at the expansive Golfsmith facility by a team of professionals with a resume of clubmaking and clubfitting experience that is unmatched in the golf industry.
No formal previous training is required. However, the technical content and level of instruction is geared toward individuals with significant experience in clubmaking and club repair, either through an established shop or substantial part-time experience.
Approved by the PGA and LPGA of America for credit toward membership continuing education requirements.
Graduates of each training program receive diplomas which are ideal for enhancing the professionalism of any workshop. Graduates also receive personalized press releases announcing completion of the training program for publication in their local newspaper.
5-Day class includes:
- Advanced shaft trimming, installation and club assembly (in a clubfitting context)
- Frequency matching of shafts within a full set of clubs
- Advanced alteration of loft and lie
- Graphite shaft removal and removal of stubborn, broken shafts
- Plus much more, and at your pace
2006 Advanced Clubmaking Training Schedule
Call 1-800-456-3344 (U.S.) for more information.