FootJoy Men's DryJoys Tour Golf Shoes - White/Dark Brown Gator (FJ#53754)
A Tour proven icon since 1989, DryJoys have taken performance to the next level with Stability PODS technology. In addition to the exclusive membrane-free waterproof full grain leather uppers, FootJoy Men's DryJoys Golf Shoes feature seven individual Stability PODS surrounded by dramatically enhanced OptiFlex zones. The result is breakthrough flextability - stability achieved through maximum flexibility. The outsoles versatile flex points allow more of the shoe to maintain contact with the ground throughout the swing. Golf specific technology is why DryJoys continue to be the shoes of choice for serious players at every level.
- ECL or "Extreme Comfort Leather," developed with Pittards of England is
30% softer than previous generation FootJoy performance leather
- FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for
two years (U.S. Warranty)
- Leather linings provide superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability
- The Comfort Plus PU (poly urethane) Fit-Beds provide super cushioned underfoot
- Full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with
a slightly narrow heel
- Strategically positioned Fiberglass Composite Support Bridge to provide
tremendous mid-foot stability
- Cyclone Cleats by Softspikes offer superior traction throughout the entire
golf swing and unlike traditional spikes, their spring-flex traction makes
them extra friendly to the greens
- Stability PODS outsole now features 9 individual TPU Stability PODS surrounded
by dramatically enhanced OptiFlex zones to ensure maximum ground contact
Original price noted reflects manufacturer's suggested retail price.
Product may not have been sold at this price
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders