Golfsmith Professional Loft/Lie Machine
The Golfsmith Professional Loft/Lie Machine features a finely machined, dial-down clamp with soft metal jaws that keep nicks and mars to a minimum; rollers on the sole mount that readily accommodate cambered sole iron heads; and clear, easy-to-read side-by-side loft and lie indicators that give accurate readings every time. Redesigned with a new clamping seat, dual-roller soling discs and a newly designed topline clamp to provide an even more secure hold on clubheads and far more accurate bends. Offers the same or higher security than many other machines that cost up to 4 times as much.
We're so convinced you'll be completely satisfied with the Golfsmith Professional Loft & Lie Machine that we offer an unconditional 60-day performance guarantee. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with the performance of this tool, simply return it to Golfsmith in undamaged condition within 60 days for a full refund or credit. No questions asked!
- Consistent, accurate readings (±1°)
- Works on Forged or Investment cast irons
- Accepts full oversize irons and wedges
- Works on right- or left-handed clubs
- Locking mechanism guarantees against slippage during bending
- Adjusts a full set of irons in minutes
- Ultra sturdy steel construction
- Bending bar included
- Mounts on workbench, or use optional heavy-duty stand
A Soling Clamp Upgrade Kit (#824318) is available to clubmakers with existing Professional Loft & Lie Machines.
Instruction manual (336kb)