Tour Edge Lady Bazooka Jmax Gold 5-SW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
Improving on the wildly popular Jmax series, the new and improved Tour Edge Lady Bazooka Jmax Gold 5-SW Iron Set features a heavier sole, smaller topline, and thinner walls, and it has a more progressive shape that gets thinner as it approaches the wedges. The club's forgiving, oversized, hollow, hyper-steel head makes it an ideal iron replacement. A two-piece construction features a hyper steel body and a forged crown that maximizes weight distribution to easily get the ball into the air. Thinner and denser than the cast walls, the forged steel crown provides a lower center of gravity and enhances rebound off the face.
- Crown pull casting technology creates a stronger more dense body so the walls and face can be made thinner to get more spring off the face and place more mass in the sole
- The face is made as thin as possible with variable face thickness and structurally supported with three internal reinforcement bars
- Heavy 125-gram sole creates one of the lowest centers of gravity (CG) available in an iron. The result, even off-center hits fly longer and more accurate for lower scores
- Thinner, more eye-appealing top line than previous versions and a heavier sole make the Jmax Gold easier to hit. The top line inspires confidence and is designed to mix and match with any Bazooka iron
- Low kick-point graphite shafts help hit higher more forgiving shots
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders