Nike Men's Lunar Control Golf Shoes - White/Silver/Black/Cyber
Developed with insights from Nike Golf athlete Paul Casey, the Nike Men's Lunar Control Golf Shoe delivers the optimal combination of stability and comfort in the lightest-weight performance shoe on Tour. The saddle panel of the Nike Lunar Control features Flywire for lightweight support and structure right where golfers need it. Flywire is made up of ultra-thin, ultra-strong nylon fibers that wrap the midfoot to hold it in place during activity, eliminating slippage without adding weight. Playing 18 holes can mean walking five or six miles, which can take a toll on your feet - and your game as a result of fatigue. That is where Lunarlon cushioning comes in. Found in the heel of this shoe, it provides incredibly lightweight, responsive cushioning and a low-to-the-ground feel for comfort from the first hole to the last.
Because every golf swing starts from the ground up, the Nike Lunar Control features the Nike Power Platform outsole for stability and balance. It helps keep the foot firmly planted, evenly distributing weight for more power and a smooth transfer from backswing to follow-through. This next-generation version features a secondary Power Channel in the forefoot for greater flexibility and natural motion.
- Flywire construction for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet supportive shock absorption
- Next-generation Nike Power Platform outsole for enhanced flexibility and natural motion
- Waterproof performance leather by Sadesa
- Scorpion Stinger Spikes and Tri-LOK system for excellent traction
- Two-year limited waterproof warranty