TaylorMade R11 Individual Iron with Graphite Shaft
Inspired by R11 driver innovation, the new TaylorMade R11 Iron is tuned to perfection. Precision center-of-gravity (CG) placements, ultra-thin faces, a Tour sole design, and Inverted Cone Technology make R11 the most powerful, playable, and refined iron ever.
With a weight port permanently positioned in the center of the back of an iron head during assembly, the Precision Weighting Port assures that each R11 iron in the set is of uniform swingweight while also ensuring that the CG location is precisely and optimally positioned in the center of the face between the toe and heel. In the past, clubmakers have installed cartridges of varying weight in the hosel to adjust swingweight, and by doing so have pulled the CG closer to the heel to varying degrees, resulting in a set of irons consistent in swingweight but inconsistent in CG location.
The Inverted Cone Technology inside the R11 Irons promotes faster ball speed and distance on off-center hits, and the ultra-thin face thickness also promotes faster ball speed and distance in the R11 long- and middle-irons.
The R11 irons Multi-Functional Sole is beveled at the back to make it perform like a much thinner sole, which increases playability from a variety of lies. Yet ,it also features a low and deeper center of gravity that makes it easy to launch the ball on a powerful and penetrating flight.
- Ultra-thin face thickness promotes faster ball speed and distance
- Inverted Cone Technology promotes faster ball speed and distance on off-center hits
- Multi-functional sole increases playability from a variety of lies
- Progressive topline thickness promotes confidence at address throughout the set
- Progressive offset
- Advanced groove design promotes increased spin and control
- Iron construction: Cast
- Shaft types: Motore F1 65, Motore F1 55, Motore F1 75