TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood
The TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood increases
your distance dramtically. Better players increase their distance by 17 yards. How does
this happen? The Speed Pocket boosts ball speed by lowering the weight
of the club, and together with Thick-Thin Crown technology, a lower center of
gravity is created, which promotes a higher launch with more distance. The Speed Pocket is the ultimate springboard.
A low and forward center of gravity is accomplished by moving the weight
of the club forward rather than placing it in the back like a traditional fairway.
The result is is a club the has lower spin, more power at impact, and greater
distance. The lightweight shaft and grip, coupled with the Speed Pocket and
low center of gravity, allow for a fast swing, which adds even more distance
to each shot.
The contrast between the white crown and black clubface makes it easy to align the RBZ Driver accuretely at address. The matte white finish eliminates hot spots and glare to promote improved focus, and the white head looks larger to promote more confidence and a fast, free swing speed.
- Speed Pocket in the sole boosts ball speed dramatically for more distance
- Thick-Thin Crown design creates lower center of gravity (CG) to promote higher launch for more distance
- Low and forward CG for high launch and low spin
- Lightweight shaft and grip promotes faster swing speed for more distance
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top