Laser Link Switch Rangefinder
The Laser Link Switch Rangefinder is the rangefinder for the golfer that wants everything. All of the simplicity and ease-of-use of the QuickShot rangefinder is combined with the versatility and power of the Red Hot rangefinder to create the best of both worlds. It truly is the power of two rangefinders combined into one convenient device.
With the simple slide of a conveniently located toggle, the Laser Link Switch Rangefinder changes instantly from QS Mode to RH Mode, or vice versa. The user can decide what they want – the easiest-to-use rangefinder in the world with QS Mode, or the power to do more with the RH Mode.
Three yardage confirmation settings adds to the ease of use, and the feedback from the rangefinder lets you know you have received a yardage measurement and that you have the distance information you need to play your next shot.
Because this is not your typical binocular-shaped laser rangefinder design, golfers find Laser Link Golf's trademark pistol shape more intuitive and easier to use. The pistol shape allows you to operate the product away from your face. What does this mean? There is no need to remove sunglasses and no need to adjust your hat to measure your yardage. Sun damage is a major health concern for golfers, and almost all players now wear sunglasses and/or hats to help protect themselves from the sun's harmful UV rays.
This rangefinder conforms to USGA and R&A rules. If a product measures slope, wind velocity, or any factor other than distance, it is not allowed for tournament play, and it is not allowed for posting a handicap score (See USGA Handicap System Manual Decision 5-1f/2).
- QS (QuickShot) mode – measures to Laser Link reflectors only
- RH (Red Hot) mode – measures to all targets on the golf course
- The Red Dot alignment system is unique to Laser Link rangefinders, and it's easy to see and easy to align
- Three yardage confirmation settings adds to the ease of use, and the feedback from the rangefinder lets you know you have received a yardage measurement and that you have the distance information you need to play your next shot.
- Audio mode – standard "double-beep" signal
- Silent mode – some players appreciate the quiet
- Vibrate mode – unit will vibrate when a yardage is calculated
- Measures in yards or meters
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 1.5" x 3.5"
- Weight (with battery): 9 oz.
- Power source: 9-volt alkaline battery
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
- Display: LCD
- Range: 900+ yards (823+ meters)