Puma Men's Zero Limits Golf Shoes - Black/White/Cherry Tomato
The Puma Men's Zero Limits Golf Shoes are the footwear choice that'll impress even the most snooty golf club members. All luxe, premium leathers, the Zero Limits - which keeps things classy in a refined black and white palette - is the regular golf shoe's fancy tuxedo equivalent. There's some pretty cool technology to it, too: the shoe's TPU forefoot and heel are connected by a carbon fiber shank in the shoe's DUO FLHT Chassis, which provides stability for the golfer, yet still allows for torsional movement. Grippiness comes in with 14 replaceable S2Quill spikes along with molded S2QuillTec spikes. Then there's the cushioning, the breathability, and the waterproofing.
- Luxe, premium leather upper
- 14 replaceable S2Quill spikes for maximum grip, paired with directionally molded S2QuillTec spikes for added green-friendly traction
- DUO FLHT Chassis, featuring TPU in the forefoot and heel connected by a carbon fiber DUO FLHT XRS Shank for optimum power, leverage, and control
- Decoupled heel construction with flex grooves for shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Compression molded EVA cushioning in the forefoot and heel, with strategically-placed EverFoam cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- Breathable, anti-microbial OrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- stormCELL designation for highly functional, durable materials with waterproofing guaranteed for two years
- PINS (Performance INsert System by Pride) technology for a lower-to-the-ground construction that provides more immediate response for a more consistent swing
- Men's performance last to accommodate a wide variety of golfers
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Puma Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- Puma Cat Logo at tongue, forefoot, and heel
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders