Puma Men's AMP Cell Fusion SL Limited Edition Golf Shoes - Black/Vibrant Orange
Meet Rickie Fowler's newest pair of Tour shoes. Optimized for flexibility and traction, the Puma Men's AMP Cell Fusion SL Limited Edition Golf Shoe has a full-length TPU chassis, plus a mix of permanent, directionally-molded S2 QuillTec spikes and replaceable S2 Quill spikes (70 total in each shoe). Then there are the flex grooves, the crazy-light yet supportive carbon fiber shank, the monsoon-ready waterproofing, and the advanced cushioning in all the right places. Prepare to get noticed.
- Soft, lightweight leather upper
- 50 permanent, directionally-molded S2 QuillTec spikes paired with 20 replaceable S2 Quill spikes in each shoe for maximum grip
- Tour-grade S2 CPro (Swing Speed Chassis Pro) - a full-length, flexible TPU chassis designed to provide the perfect blend of control, leverage, balance, and power
- Decoupled heel and toe construction for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Optimum flexibility with a full-length flex groove, as well as 14 flex grooves throughout the outsole
- stormCELL designation for highly functional, durable materials with waterproofing guaranteed for two years
- Compression-molded EVA cushioning in the midfoot and heel, with strategically-placed EverFoam cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- Supportive yet flexible ArchTec at the arch of the foot
- PINS (Performance INsert System by Pride) technology for a lower-to-the-ground construction that provides more immediate response for a more consistent swing
- Lightweight carbon fiber outsole plate in shank for added support
- Men's performance last to accommodate a wide variety of golfers
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Puma Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- Puma Cat logo at tongue, lateral side, and heel
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders