Ping G25 3H, 4H, 5-PW Combo Iron Set with Steel Shafts - Black Dot
The thin top line and moderate offset of the Ping G25 5-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts provides a look which appeals to a wide variety of golfers looking for a game improvement model. The sole widths vary (wide to narrow) from the 3-iron through pitching wedge to provide higher-launching, more forgiving long irons, and short irons with added playability and control.
The re-engineered Custom Tuning Port (CTP) is lower than the G20 and integrated into the sole to lower mass and position the center of gravity for high-launching, forgiving results. Support bars align with the impact area to ensure a solid feel and distance control throughout the set. An elastomer cavity badge helps improve feel.
With the Ping G25 Hybrid, the center of gravity (CG) position is lower and farther back in the lower-lofted hybrids and progresses slightly forward in the higher lofts to help minimize spin and prevent ballooning (common in higher-lofted hybrids). Custom engineering of the CG helps to achieve proper trajectories and creates functional distance gaps between clubs.
Additional features of the irons:
- Set composition: 3H, 4H, and 5-Iron thru PW
- Long-iron forgiveness, short-iron control
- Sleeker profile, narrower sole
- Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port (CTP)
- Stabilizing bars for distance control
- 17-4 stainless steel with elastomer cavity badge
Additional features of the hybrids:
What Do the Color Dots on Ping Golf Irons Mean?
- Progressive center of gravity positions for optimized trajectories
- Traditionally-shaped, 17-4 stainless steel head
- External sole weighting creates high MOI
- Charcoal, non-glare matte finish