Titleist Prior Generation Pro V1 Golf Balls
Tour-proven around the globe, the Titleist Prior Generation Pro V1 Golf Balls combine exceptional distance, consistent flight, very soft feel, Drop-And-Stop greenside control, and long lasting durability. The multi-component construction of the Pro V1 golf ball utilizes a soft-compression ZG process core and features a responsive ionomeric casing layer and a high-performance Urethane Elastomer cover system with a 352 tetrahedral dimple design to deliver unparalleled performance.
The new softer compression core of the Pro V1 features ZG Process Core technology that produces a softer feel, and compared to previous models, can now achieve even more distance from the tee box.
The responsive ionomeric casing layer offers exceptional feedback during shots for outstanding spin control, resulting in a steep angle of descent and Drop-and-Stop greenside control.
- Exceptional distance
- Consistent ball flight
- Drop-and-Stop greenside control
- Very soft feel on all shots
- Longer lasting durability
- Soft-compression ZG process core technology
- Responsive ionomeric casing layer
- Long lasting Urethane Elastomer cover system
- Spherically-tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design