Adams Senior Super S 4H, 5H, 6-PW, SW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
The Adams Super S Hybrid is easy to hitů like a pro. You may not play on Tour, but you'll feel like it with the #1 Hybrid on Tour. The Super S Hybrid will be your go-to club. It gets it done. Those long Par 3s? You can stick it close now. Long iron shots are fun again with the Super S Hybrid.
Adams Super S Hybrid Irons are easy to hit... more greens. If you like double bogeys, these aren't for you. That's because they're so easy to hit, you'll hit them longer, straighter and more consistent than your old irons. Playing the Super S Hybrid Irons guarantees you more fun with those long approach shots and tough pitches into the greens. Take it from the hybrid iron leader ľ these clubs will bring you happier times.
- Patented Gapping Technology blends the #1 hybrids in golf with easy to hit irons for more distance and forgiveness
- Cut-Thru VST in the sole increases CT to 230 creating an ultra hot stainless steel hybrid
- Refined crown slot in the hybrids creates higher launch angle without increasing spin for longer carry distance
- Matte white crown with contrasting PVD face increases apparent club size and ease of alignment of the hybrids for increased confidence at address
- Dual Cavity Construction in the irons to maximize ball speed and enhance forgiveness, making them easier to hit for maximum distance
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders