Adams Super LS 3H, 4H, 5-PW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
The Adams Super LS Hybrid is easy to hitů on Tour. There are many reasons Adams hybrids have been the #1 hybrid played on the PGA Tour since 2008. The #1 reason is incredible performance. The #2 reason is that they're easier to hit than any others. Pros like easy to hit stuff, you'll like it too. We added the bells and whistles on the Super LS Hybrid so that you can adjust it to your specs, hit it low, hit it high, bend it around the corner. Whatever shot you need, this delivers.
Adams Super LS Hybrid Irons are easy to hit... more greens. If you like double bogeys, these aren't for you. That's because they're so easy to hit, you'll hit them longer, straighter and more consistent than your old irons. Playing the Super LS Hybrid Irons guarantees you more fun with those long approach shots and tough pitches into the greens. Take it from the hybrid iron leader ľ these clubs will bring you happier times.
- Patented Gapping Technology blends the #1 hybrids in golf with easy to hit irons for more distance and forgiveness
- VST in the sole of the hybrids increases CT to 250
- Titanium crown and face + stainless steel sole + VST = maximum face hotness
- Refined crown slot in the hybrids creates higher launch angle without increasing spin for longer carry distance
- Matte white crown with contrasting PVD face increases apparent club size and ease of alignment of the hybrids for increased confidence at address
- Dual Cavity Construction in the irons to maximize ball speed and enhance forgiveness, making them easier to hit for maximum distance