Puma Men's Faas Lite Mesh Spikeless Golf Shoes - White/Black
Ready for a shoe that matches your level of cool? Cool. Here it is. The Puma Men's Faas Lite Mesh Spikeless Golf Shoe has arrived with its comfortable, lightweight (the lightest shoe in golf) performance features combined with coolCELL breathability. Light, minimal, single-layer mesh enhances breathability and reduces weight. A zero heel-to-toe drop creates a more natural walking stride and posture during the swing. Corrugated flex grooves provide optimal flexibility and increase ground contact throughout the swing for improved traction and stability. Finally, bonded overlays (which keep weight down) provide support through your swing. See? Plenty of cool to keep your feet happy, round after round.
- Weight: 6.5 ounces
- FaasFoam+ is Puma's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber that is more resilient, has increased step-in-comfort, and is 25% lighter than previous foam
- coolCELL highly breathable materials keep your feet cool and comfy
- EverFoam cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- Flex Grooves in forefoot for increased flexibility and enhanced ground contact
- Zero heel-to-toe drop for a more natural walking stride and posture during swing
- OrthoLite sock liner provides long lasting comfort enhanced fit
- SmartQuill traction technology provides directional grip elements that enhance ground contact for improved stability and traction
- EverTrack carbon rubber in forefoot and heel for long lasting durability
- Comes with two laces, both tonal and pop color
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders