Garmin Approach S2 GPS Watch - Black/Red
With the golf world still buzzing over the Approach S1, Garmin is excited to announce a redesigned model for the upcoming golf season - the Garmin Approach S2 GPS Watch. The stylish Approach S2 offers a similar easy-to-use watch with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver in a lightweight, comfortable design.
The Approach S2 gives golfers all of the amazing benefits of the S1; including precise yardage to the front, back and middle of greens, ability to measure shot distances, and a course odometer. The S2 adds a fashionable design with watch bands fastened by pins for an enhanced fit. Additionally, it includes layup and dogleg distances to improve usability over the entire hole and a digital scorecard that is accessed conveniently by the user throughout the round. And best of all, there is no need for downloads or subscriptions - the Approach S2 comes ready to go out of the box with over 28,000 worldwide courses and free lifetime course updates.
Course management is key - especially if you haven't played a course before. Layup distances shows you the distances you need with yardages to doglegs and other hazards on the course.
Once glance at your wrist from any point on the course is all it takes to get yardages to the front, back, and middle of greens with clear, easy-to-read numbering.
Approach S2 easily keeps track of your score throughout your round. When you're done, use the included USB cable to connect S2 to your computer to download, store, and print your scorecards. Then, chart your progress, or brag to your friends.
- Preloaded worldwide courses (over 28,000 courses worldwide) and free lifetime course updates
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for stronger signal strength and improved tracking under trees
- New modern, stylish appearance (decorative bezel to enhance look)
- Removable bands fastened by watch pins for a comfortable fit
- New improved four-pin clip for charging and data transfer
- Layup and dogleg distances improve usability for the entire hole
- Provides precise yardages to front, middle, and back of the green