PGA TOURAcademy Home Edition Training System
The PGA TOURAcademy Home Edition Training System is a revolutionary golf improvement program that will rapidly improve your level of play, lower your scores, and transform how you approach the game. Hosted by PGA Tour player, 1991 British Open Champion, and CBS golf analyst Ian Baker-Finch, and shot on location at the TPC Sawgrass TOURAcademy in Florida, the TOURAcademy Home Edition includes over 12 hours of Tour-quality DVD instruction for players at all skill levels. The program has everything you need: dynamic at-home golf DVD lessons, an eight-week practice schedule, drills for the driving range, training aids, and a 100+ page full-color instruction book that supports the lessons. It features the top TOURAcademy instructors delivering an affordable at-home program that's accessible to all golfers.
- Lesson 1 DVD: The Set-Up - Grip, Posture, and Alignment
- Lesson 2 DVD: Rolling It - The Essentials of Putting
- Lesson 3 DVD: The Impact Zone - Educate the Hands
- Lesson 4 DVD: Learning Small Swings - Chipping
- Lesson 5 DVD: Developing Body Motion - The Pivot
- Lesson 6 DVD: Mastering Intermediate Distances - Pitching
- Lesson 7 DVD: Synchronizing Body and Club - The Full Swing
- Lesson 8 DVD: Power and Distance - Driving with Authority
- Lesson 9 DVD: Specialty Shots - Lob and Bunker
- Bonus DVD: Troubleshooting - Ball Flight Laws, Tips, and More
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders