Ping Nome TR Putter - Black Dot
An industry-first innovation, precision-milled and variable-depth grooves in the Ping Nome TR Putter’s face ensure consistent ball speeds, whether the ball is struck in the center of the face or toward the heel or toe. As a result, its distance control is the best that Ping has ever tested. A bold white alignment bar and contrasting black sightline make accurate aiming with the aluminum, mallet-style head remarkably easy.
The high-grade aircraft aluminum frame is balanced with tungsten-composite sole weighting to optimize the CG and elevate MOI, making the Nome TR one of Ping's highest-MOI models. As part of Ping’s Fit for Stroke system, three different shaft bends are offered to fit any stroke type: Straight, Slight Arc, and Strong Arc. Ping research shows that matching your putter to your stroke type is the key to building a consistent stroke and making more putts. A USGA/R and A-conforming adjustable-length shaft is available as an upgrade, allowing you to modify the length from 31" to 38" to optimize the fit and performance using a Ping wrench. The innovative telescoping shaft comprises a steel lower portion, a graphite grip portion, and a lightweight stainless steel locking ring. The Type-3 black anodized hard coat ensures long-lasting quality and reveals precision-milling details for a professional appearance.
- Head weight: 350 grams
- Body material: T6 6061 aluminum (fully machined in Phoenix)
- Sole weights: Tungsten Composite (2)
- Alignment bar material: T6 6061 aluminum (fully machined in Phoenix)
- Face: Machined variable-depth grooves
- Body finish: Type 3 Black Anodized
- Stroke type: Straight, Slight Arc, Strong Arc
- Shaft adjustability: 31” – 38” (optional)
- Lie angle adjustability: ±2°