Callaway FT Optiforce 440 Driver
Speed is Everything. Thatís why the Callaway FT Optiforce 440 Driver is designed with an aerodynamically enhanced head shape and an incredibly lightweight shaft to deliver faster clubhead speeds for superior ball speed and distance. The FT Optiforce Driver features an Advanced OptiFit Hosel that allows players to adjust the loft and the directional bias from Draw to Neutral for ultimate adjustability.
Speed Optimized Technology
- A combination of an advanced aerodynamic head shape and lightweight Forged Composite delivers maximum clubhead speed for superior ball speed and distance
- 43-gram PX Velocity shaft helps to generate faster clubhead speeds
- 23% less drag *
- Mitsubishi Diamana S+ shaft available as a secondary stock offering
Advanced OptiFit Technology
- Advanced OptiFit Hosel allows you to increase or decrease loft for optimum trajectory
- Directional bias can be adjusted to Draw or Neutral to optimize shot shape
Speed Frame Face Technology
- A combination of VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technology creates a larger sweet spot and increases ball speeds across the titanium face for longer, more consistent distance
- Saves weight that can be redistributed to the clubhead to help optimize the CG position and create a higher MOI
- Chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control
- Sub 300g Construction
- Lower club weight promotes faster clubhead speed and superior ball speed and distance
*23% less drag claim based on calculated energy loss due to drag throughout the downswing of 440 model 9.5° vs. X Hot Pro 9.5°
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders