Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate Wedge
The Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate Wedge has a Tour-tested design with more spin and versatility from everywhere. Roger Cleveland combined Tour playersí feedback on head shape and feel with an aggressive groove pattern and increased surface roughness to create an unparalleled scoring club. Its slate finish oxidizes over time for a distinctive look.
5V Groove Pattern*
- 39% larger grooves provide 25% more spin out of the rough
- Laser-milled micro groove pattern
- Increased surface roughness for more spin and control
- Pre-conditions the face to add surface roughness after the micro grooves wear off
- Created by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland
- Inspired by feedback from Tour, Roger Cleveland has designed a wedge with all the attributes preferred by Tour Players
- Forged from 1020 carbon steel for soft feel
Custom Sole Grinds
- CĖGrind — relief is ground out of the heel and toe, which enables golfers to lay the face open while effectively reducing the bounce angle. This allows for proper contact and maximum spin and control
- U-Grind — inspired by Phil Mickelson this grind increases the dynamic bounce angle (actual bounce of the club when the ball is struck) without increasing the static bounce angle
*5V groove found in 56°, 58°,60° & 64° wedges, 25% more spin claim based on full shots hit out of the rough compared to 2011 Forged Wedge
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders