TaylorMade SLDR TP Driver
With the easy and intuitive sliding weight of the TaylorMade SLDR TP Driver promotes up to 30 yards of shot-shape adjustment. The club's low, forward center of gravity promotes high launch, fast ball speed, and low spin for phenomenal distance, and you can increase or reduce the loft up to 1.5-degrees with the 12-position loft-sleeve for optimal trajectory.
"Our expertise at positioning the center of gravity low and forward in a driver sets us apart from our competitors and is vital to making SLDR the spectacular distance machine that it is."
Dr. Benoit Vincent
Chief Technical Officer
21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape
The Fujikura Speeder 57 shaft blends light weight with great feel and playability
- Stunning modern-classic shape with charcoal-gray crown
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
- Longest TaylorMade driver ever
- Low-and-forward center of gravity (CG) promotes high launch, fast speed, and low spin for huge distance
- Easy and intuitive SLDR movable weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot-shape adjustment
- Increase or reduce the loft 1.5° with 12-position Loft Sleeve technology