NewSpin Golf SwingSmart Golf Swing Analyzer
In every review by the golf industry's top independent golf blogs, the NewSpin Golf SwingSmart Golf Swing Analyzer has beaten all of the other competitors, making it the Gold Standard in Bluetooth Golf Swing Analyzers. This incredible device will give you the instant feedback you need to lower your scores and improve your swing. The SwingSmart works on every club in your bag, from the putter all the way up to the driver, all in a lightweight, easy-to-attach unit (19 grams). It works for both Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. CBS Golf Analyst and Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor, Peter Kostis, will show you exactly how to get the most out of the SwingSmart with video lessons built right into the free app. No other product on the market provides the type of accuracy and versatility that the SwingSmart delivers. Get what the pros use.
What sets SwingSmart apart:
- Fastest response time of any Bluetooth device. The swing data appears on your mobile device before you can even look up from your shot
- See the key swing metrics Peter Kostis deems critical to improving your game
- All-in-one full swing, chipping, and putting capability
- Real 3D representation of your swing shape that follows every nuance of your swing. Only with the SwingSmart can you see and fix every pause or hitch in your swing
- 360-degree 3D viewer. See your path and plane in true 3D, from any angle you choose
- Zoomable 3D to get a precise close-up of your club face and swing path at impact. Incredible for Putting
- See your club face throughout the entire swing motion and in the most detail of any Bluetooth Swing Analyzer. Most products don't even show a club head
- Patent pending HiQ Technology for providing the most accurate data in the industry
- Built-in instruction videos right in the free app by Top 100 Instructor Peter Kostis to best help you understand your swing data and 3D swing shape
- Dynamic Digital Swing Capture which allows you to send all your swing data and 3D SwingView anywhere in the world, so a friend or your instructor can view it just like they are standing next to you
- Side-by-side comparison to save your Best Swings or a PGA pro's swing
- Peter Kostis designed Training Mode which allows you to work on your swing without hitting a golf ball, indoors or out
- Automatically saves every swing so as not to interrupt your practice session
- Award winning adapter system for attachment to the club. Does not reduce club head feel
- No calibration necessary and no restrictions as you address the ball and swing away
SwingSmart measures the four key areas of an effective swing:
- Tempo - swing tempo is a ratio that compares how long it takes to get to the top of your backswing versus the time to impact (your downswing). Most PGA Tour Pros have a 3-to-1 ratio as their tempo. This means your backswing takes three-times as long as your downswing to the ball
- Swing speed - refers to the club speed at impact. The higher the swing speed, the further you'll hit the ball (assuming you've hit your shot with a square on the sweet spot). The SwingSmart displays your swing speed at every point throughout your swing
- Face angle - refers to the position of the club face at impact, which ultimately dictates the spin and direction of the ball. If the club face is closed in relation to your swing path, the ball has draw sidespin. If the club face is open in relation to your swing path, the ball will have fade sidespin. If the face angle is square to the ball in relation to your swing path, the ball will have little-to-no sidespin
- Shaft lean - refers to whether the club shaft is leaning ahead of the club head at impact or behind the club head at impact. With your irons you want to create lag in your downswing, creating forward shaft lean at impact so you compress the ball for stronger and more solid contact. Coming over-the-top often causes you to flip at impact instead of having forward shaft lean. With your driver it is OK to have the shaft perfectly in-line with the club head or even slightly behind it at impact as you swing more level through impact
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders