Puma Men's BioFUSION Sky Golf Shoes - Vibrant Orange
Here they are - Rickie Fowler's latest pair of Tour shoes, the Puma Men's BioFUSION Golf Shoes. Puma fused together their best technologies into a system of connected parts that work together to give Rickie (and you) ultimate performance. The cell structure design utilizes engineered shapes and innovative Rovencia Plus microfiber to provide supportive, lightweight, and breathable performance. They come with a customized fit with the lacing system that moves freely from the upper and cradles the mid-foot to maximize support and stability. A thin PowerFrame outsole features flex grooves and traction elements combined with FusionFoam for a stable platform that moves with Rickie's foot. Ultimate performance, comfort, and style, the BioFUSION is a revolutionary golf shoe.
- Weight: 12.9 ounces
- Rovencia Plus Microfiber Upper provides a very soft-hand feel, extreme durability, and lightweight moisture-wicking performance
- Midfoot Fit System provides an internal dynamic fit that moves independently from the upper to keep your foot secure and locked in
- Textile lining for all-day comfort and breathability
- Breathable, anti-microbial OrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- EverFoam cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- FusionFoam for a lightweight midsole foam, comfortable fit, and long lasting durability
- External EVA Heel Counter for improved stability
- IdCELL for mid-foot and heel cushioned support
- Swing Speed Quill replaceable spikes with PINS receptacle system brings golfers 32% closer to the ground for improved traction and stability
- SmartQuill permanent directionally molded traction for increased traction and grip
- Ultra-thin TPU frame combined with EVA midsole for durability, increased flexibility, and traction
- Grooves in the outsole for natural flexibility and increased ground contact and traction
- Midfoot Traction Bridge with full-length traction for enhanced support and grip
- controlCELL for optimal lightweight performance, flexibility, and stability
- Crafted with durable materials with waterproofing guaranteed for two years
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders