TaylorMade SLDR 430 TP Driver
The Tour-inspired head of the TaylorMade SLDR 430 TP Driver comes with a stunning modern-classic shape and a charcoal-gray crown, all in a smaller head size with the same huge performance.
"We put a low-forward CG in a smaller head to make a driver that Tour pros love."
Sr. Director Product Creation
Loft up for More Distance – SLDR's CG location is low-and-forward, a monumental shift in metalwood thinking. For decades it has been accepted that a low-and-back CG is best. Moving the CG forward promotes faster ball speed and lower spin. And in order to get the most distance from SLDR, you have to change the way you think about loft.
FACT: High Launch + Low Spin + More Loft = More Distance
No longer is playing a driver with 12 degrees of loft something to be ashamed of. In fact, former British Open Champion Stewart Cink is playing a 12 degree SLDR. While it was admittedly strange to him at first, once he started carrying the ball past his playing competitors, he was sold. Try lofting up yourself to see just how much it will benefit your game. You’ll be blown away.
SLDR maximizes distance for all golfers
- Low forward CG makes SLDR TaylorMade's lowest spinning driver ever
- SLDR unlocks that distance by enabling the golfer to hit the ball
higher with less spin – WHEN THEY ADD LOFT
- SLDR can help all golfers get closer to the ideal launch
conditions of 17°/1700rpm
- All golfers can achieve distance gains w/out changing their
swing or ball speed
- Stunning modern-classic shape with charcoal-gray crown
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
- Longest TaylorMade driver ever
- Easy and intuitive SLDR movable weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot-shape adjustment
- Increase or reduce the loft 1.5° with 12-position Loft Sleeve technology