Odyssey Tank SuperStroke Putter
Odysseyís newest addition to the alternative category is called the Tank SuperStroke Putter. It comes in short and long options and features specifically weighted components with a Tour-preferred balance point for a higher MOI and greater stability through impact. One of the main reasons they were able to achieve this level of stability is the total club MOI. Short options have a total club MOI thatís 34% higher than a standard putter, and for long options itís 109% higher than a standard putter. The SuperStroke Grip is the Black Slim 3.0 for improved control.
Counterbalance Stability Weighting
- Uses a counterbalance weight, heavier head (400g) and heavier shaft (150g) to quiet the hands during the stroke
- Added weight raises MOI to give more stability through impact and engages the big muscles to promote a more pendulum-type stroke that helps keep the wrists from breaking down
New and Improved White Hot Pro Insert
- New and improved White Hot Pro insert is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and performance across the striking surface
- A new laser milling cutting process allows Odyssey to achieve extremely tight tolerances for more consistency and performance
- Laser cutting allows Odyssey to better optimize the insert shape to the head shape
Tour Preferred Balance Point
- Balance point is lower on the shaft, a more conventional approach that Tour players prefer
Double Barrel Alignment
- Frames the golf ball to provide clear alignment at address
Total Club MOI
- 34" and 36" putters have a total club MOI that is 34% higher than a standard putter and a 19% increase in total club weight
- 38" and 40" putters have a total club MOI that is 109% higher than a standard putter and a 32% increase in total club weight
Short and Long Options
- Short Option - 34" and 36" with 400 gram head, heavy shaft and brass counterbalance weight (40 gram)
- Long Option - 38" and 40"with 400 gram head, heavy shaft and brass counterbalance weight (30 gram)
Tour-Proven Head Shapes
- Features a modified #7 head shape, Odysseyís most popular model on Tour
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders