TaylorMade Tour Preferred Personalized Golf Balls
Over 100 Tour pros were involved in the development of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Personalized Golf Ball, resulting in more collaboration and feedback than for any other TaylorMade product. What they heard was that each golfer looks for specific characteristics to support their game. As a result, TaylorMade designed a ball that appeals to multiple needs and achieves the best tee-to-green performance on the market.
The Tour Preferred Golf Balls have been designed to meet the demanding needs of the best players in the world, down to the finest details. This ball offers complete tee-to-green performance, with a softer and more durable urethane cover for more greenside control. Tour-preferred spins are achieved more on iron shots with the Tour Preferred Golf Ball.
- Low driver spin
- Medium-high mid- to long-iron spin
- High short iron and wedge spin
- High spin inside of 100 yards
- One total line - 19 characters (spaces and punctuation included)
- Two total lines - 17 characters per line (spaces and punctuation included)
- Three total lines - 12 characters per line (spaces and punctuation included)
- Do not skip lines when filling out text fields, or the word "Line" may appear on the golf balls. Previous line needs to be filled before moving on to the next line, but all three lines do not need to be used (i.e. Do not fill out Line 3 unless both Line 1 and Line 2 are filled in)
- TaylorMade reserves the right to refuse to imprint words, phrases, or symbols on any of its products that they deem obscene, suggestive, offensive, or inappropriate
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders