Titleist Vokey SM5 Gold Nickel Wedge
For years, Bob Vokey has utilized Tour player input and feedback to develop high-performance shapes and grinds, and the Titleist Vokey SM5 Gold Nickel Wedge features a compact, balanced shape with a shorter blade length and rounder toe profile. Spin Milled technology with deeper TX3 grooves produces maximum spin with distance and trajectory control. TX3 grooves channel away grass and sand for improved contact between the ball and groove edge, and every Spin Milled 5 wedge face is milled to the tightest tolerance and 100% inspected. The Spin Milled 5 wedge provides the widest selection of bounce and grind options to fit your swing type, shot technique, and course conditions, with more sole grinds taken directly from Bob Vokey's work with the world's best players.
- More spin with better trajectory and distance control from deeper TX3 grooves. TX3 grooves channel away grass and sand for improved contact between the ball and groove edge
- Compact profile with a balanced shape, shorter blade length, and rounder toe profile created from PGA Tour player feedback
- Increased groove durability from a high frequency face heat treatment for longer spin retention over the life of the wedge
- Clean looks with the Gold Nickel finish
- Tour-proven sole grinds allow you to execute more shots
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders