Adams XTD 3H-4H, 5-PW Combo Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
Constructed for players of all skill levels, the Adams XTD Iron features Adams' patented Cut-Thru Slot Technology which removes material behind the club face to increase deflection and the trampoline effect. Engineers also moved the center of gravity (CG) off the face with a cross cavity design to generate gear effect similar to a driver, helping to keep errant-struck shots on their proper path.
"By integrating thinner faces and meaningful metalwood technology into irons, we're making it much easier for players to produce higher, longer, straighter and more consistent shots."
Senior Director of R&D
- Pressure Piston - applies pressure directly to the back of the face to soften vibration and sound, resulting in a better feel
- Contrasting Face Design - multi-finished face frames the ball for an easier and more precise alignment
- Distance without sacrificing launch
The next hybrid to dominate the Tour, the Adams Pro Hybrid features Tour-preferred shaping, ball flight, and forgiveness that will appeal to players of all skill levels. This single design incorporates the attributes of many models that have been played on Tour for years, making this the go-to hybrid for Tour pros and recreational players.
- Improved ball speed and launch - Cut-Thru Slot Technology combined with the crown slot produce exceptional ball speeds and higher launches compared to non-slotted hybrids and traditional long irons
- Exceptional shot shaping - repositioned center of gravity (CG) behind the center of the face enhances workability
- More forgiveness - the high moment of inertia (MOI) and upside-down head shape creates a more consistent contact area across the face