TaylorMade SLDR White Driver
The #1 driver on the Tour now comes in white!
Loft up for More Distance - the TaylorMade SLDR White Driver's center of gravity (CG) location is low and forward, a monumental shift in metalwood thinking. For decades it has been accepted that a low-and-back CG is best. Moving the CG forward promotes faster ball speed and lower spin. And in order to get the most distance from SLDR, you have to change the way you think about loft.
FACT: High Launch + Low Spin + More Loft = More Distance
No longer is playing a driver with 12 degrees of loft something to be ashamed of. In fact, former British Open Champion Stewart Cink is playing a 12 degree SLDR. While it was admittedly strange to him at first, once he started carrying the ball past his playing competitors, he was sold. Try lofting up yourself to see just how much it will benefit your game. You'll be blown away.
SLDR maximizes distance for all golfers
- Low forward CG makes SLDR TaylorMade's lowest spinning driver ever
- SLDR unlocks that distance by enabling the golfer to hit the ball
higher with less spin - WHEN THEY ADD LOFT
- SLDR can help all golfers get closer to the ideal launch
conditions of 17°/1700rpm
- All golfers can achieve distance gains w/out changing their
swing or ball speed
21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape
"The white crown with black button back delivers a remarkable appearance at address. Many golfers fell in love with white when it came out in 2011, and now we are delivering a limited edition SLDR with low and forward CG for more distance when you loft up"
Metalwood Product Creation
- Stunning modern-classic shape with a white crown
- Low-forward CG promotes high launch, fast ball speed and low spin for phenomenal distance
- Easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment
- Increase or reduce loft up to 1.5° with 12-position loft sleeve for optimal trajectory
- Black button-back works with white crown for easy clubface alignment