TaylorMade SLDR 4-PW, AW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
The TaylorMade SLDR Iron is technology you can see and performance you can feel. It is ideal for players who want the eye-appeal and responsiveness of a classically-shaped iron head, as well as modern performance technologies that promotes higher and longer shots with added forgiveness. The SLDR's simple, triangular shape is not too big and features a thin top line, thin sole, and handsome chrome finish. Its new, ThruSlot Speed Pocket helps you launch the ball with more speed and on a higher launch angle than you can with a typical player's iron, and the high flight promotes a steep descent angle for quick stops on the green. Thanks to careful calibration of the Speed Pocket's geometry and an discreetly positioned badge on the back that absorbs unwanted vibration, this iron feels and sounds fantastic, too. Any player who loves the look and performance of a classic player's iron will love the new SLDR iron and its extraordinary beauty and distance-enhancing performance.
- New and improved Speed Pocket with ThruSlot
- Technology promotes fast speed and high launch across the face
- Modern-classic shape, slim top line, and thin sole for superb look and playability
- Complex vibration-dampening system delivers Tour-caliber sound and feel
- Consistent gapping and precise distance control throughout the set
- New KBS Tour C-Taper 90 shaft designed to promote high launch and spin control
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip
"With the SLDR iron we've combined the classic shape and compact size that better players want with cutting-edge, performance-enhancing technologies that make it long and forgiving - no easy feat."
Iron, Wedge, and Putter R&D
"The SLDR iron's classically shaped and sized clubhead has universal visual appeal. It incorporates our new SpeedPocket with ThruSlot Technology, which produces fast ball speed and high launch across the face for distance and consistency, while also promoting soft feel and sound."
Iron, Wedge, and Putter Creation