Ecco Men's BIOM Hybrid 2 Spikeless Golf Shoes - Concrete/Roayl
Ecco's first performance hybrid shoe just got better! After two years in development, the Men's BIOM Hybrid 2 Spikeless Golf Shoe is now lighter thanks to a thinner midsole that creates a sleek, clean look while bringing players even closer to the ground. What's most impressive, however, is the dual-density TPU outsole. Two-colored to create an inspiring aesthetic, it is harder in areas that need the most stability, and softer in the key comfort zones.
Of course, Ecco kept the integral features that helped make the original BIOM Hybrid a global best-seller - and Fred Couples' shoe of choice. These include Natural Motion technology for exceptional comfort and support, premium yak leather uppers for a rich, soft hand-feel, and the patented E-DTS system for Tour-proven traction. Also, enhancing feel is achieved thanks to a newly developed insole with silicon printing for better grip.
- Hydromax provides superb resistance to weather and perspiration
- Yak leather uppers: extremely strong leather, lightweight, and highly breathable
- Two sets of laces that match the outsole or the upper
- E-DTS Hybrid technology: TPU dual-density outsole provides 800 traction angles and excellent grip
- Performance-enhanced inlay sole: anatomically shaped with silicon print for better grip and stability
Want to keep your Ecco shoes looking good for years and years? Make sure to purchase the extensive Ecco Leather Care Kit!