Mizuno MP-H5 3-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
With hollow construction for "launch forgiveness", the Mizuno MP-H5 Iron is a new type of player's iron for aggressive course layouts. The hollow construction concept utilized is a response to the demands of modern course layouts - with longer approaches to tighter pin positions and firmer greens. The MP-H5 was designed to deliver a higher, controllable ball flight and steeper, soft landings to attack these challenging pin positions.
Hollow construction delivers a deeper Center of Gravity (CG) throughout the set for a high launch and controllable spin. The MP-H5 achieves this "launch forgiveness" while keeping a thin top line and minimal offset, giving the better player total shot-making control.
"The MP-H5 will suit players who have grown up on traditional irons but don't want to be left behind on distance and technology. Launch forgiveness is one of the hottest trends on the professional Tours, and now you can add it to your bag as well."
Mizuno European Tour Operations
- 3-Iron through 6-Iron: Full hollow design with high COR maraging steel face for easy launch and long, consistent distance
- 7-Iron through Pitching Wedge: Half hollow 1025E Grain Flow Forged design for easy launch and soft, solid feel
- Aggressive Set Flow: High forgiveness long irons to compact short irons
- MP face shape and minimal offset: Enhanced workability
- Stock Shaft: KBS C Taper Lite
- Grip: Exclusive Mizuno/Golf Pride M-31 360, 0.580" Round