Titleist 915D2 Driver
Hit more fairways with maximum distance and forgiveness with the Titleist 915D2 Driver. The 460cc pear profile provides confidence and stability, and the 915D2 delivers higher trajectory and more dynamic face closure versus the 915D3.
Active Recoil Channel:
The wide sole channel delivers more distance by actively flexing at impact to launch the ball off the face with higher speed and lower spin. Clubs without ARC technology have a rigid sole and deflect more in the crown at impact, leading to higher spin. ARC technology creates active deflection in the crown and sole at impact which produces more speed and less spin.
Radial Speed Face:
The high-speed face insert with a thick center and radially thin perimeter in the heel and toe delivers more distance on off-center hits.
High MOI Design:
Reduced thickness up front allows weight to be strategically placed in the back, resulting in a low and deep center of gravity (CG) that provides ball speed while preserving forgiveness.
SureFit Tour Hosel:
16 unique loft and lie combinations deliver the most precise fit available.
- LONGER DISTANCE through low spin and high speed from the Active Recoil Channel
- HIGHER SPEED on off-center hits from the Radial Speed Face
- LOWER SPIN across the face improves distance and direction on off-center hits
- EXCEPTIONAL FORGIVENESS from the stable, low CG, high moment-of-inertia (MOI) design
- PRECISION FIT through the industry-leading SureFit Tour Hosel technology
- PREMIUM SHAFT provides high performance to maximize your speed and timing
- SOLID FEEL and sound from the higher standard of acoustic engineering
- GREAT LOOKS from the pear profile and rich appearance
- Head size: 460cc
- Standard lie: 58.5°
- Standard length: 45"