Titleist Lady 915Hd Hybrid
The smaller, slightly offset Titleist Lady 915Hd Hybrid profile delivers distance with shot control through a flatter trajectory and less spin versus the 915H.
Active Recoil Channel:
The forward positioned channel delivers distance from both the tee and turf through higher speed and lower spin. Clubs without ARC technology have a rigid sole and deflect more in the crown at impact, leading to higher spin. ARC technology creates active deflection in the crown and sole at impact which produces more speed and less spin.
Ultra Thin Face:
The high-speed face insert increases ball speed across the face.
High MOI Design:
The low center of gravity (CG) design delivers stability and ball speed while preserving forgiveness.
SureFit Tour Hosel:
16 unique loft and lie combinations deliver the most precise fit available.
- LONGER DISTANCE through low spin and high speed from both the tee and turf
- HIGHER SPEED from the Active Recoil Channel and Ultra Thin Face
- LOWER SPIN from the forward positioned Active Recoil Channel
- FORGIVENESS from the low CG, high moment-of-inertia (MOI) design
- PRECISION FIT through the industry-leading SureFit Tour Hosel technology
- PREMIUM SHAFT provides high performance to maximize your speed and timing
- SOLID FEEL and sound from the higher standard of acoustic engineering
- GREAT LOOKS from the pear profile and rich appearance
Club does not come with a wrench.
New to the hybrid game? Check out our Golfsmith blog article on hybrid golf clubs & their uses.