YETI Tundra 45 Cooler
How many coolers have you owned? The higher the number, the more you'll appreciate the YETI Tundra 45 Cooler. It comes rotational-molded, using the same materials and process used to make whitewater kayaks.
This process is more costly, but the result is an ice chest with a dramatic durability advantage. And a YETI Tundra Cooler keeps ice longer - a lot longer - with over twice the insulation compared to most ordinary coolers. YETI is the ultimate in design, performance, and durability.
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak
- YETI's PermaFrost Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention
- T-Rex Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last
- The YETI Coolers ColdLock Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold
- NeverFail Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break
- FatWall Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot Non-Slip Feet are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces
- InterLock Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements
- AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- DoubleHaul Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people
- Integrated LipGrip Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won't get in the way
- Vortex Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability
- BullDog Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry-ice compatible and UV-resistant
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI Cooler
- 16"W x 25.5"L x 15.5"H
- 22 lbs.
- Capacity: 9.4 gallons (26 cans)
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 1pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders