Ping Lady Rhapsody 4H-6H, 7-PW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
The Ping Lady Rhapsody Iron Set combines easy-to-hit hybrids with high-launching, highly forgiving, perimeter-weighted irons to optimize distance control and gapping throughout the set. Both the irons and hybrids offer lighter overall system weights, making them easier to help generate clubhead speed, ball velocity, and distance from slower swing speeds. They come with a new Tropic color theme and a stylized Ping women's logo for visual appeal and continuity across the Rhapsody family.
- Lighter overall system mass; easier to square face, hit straighter
- More forgiveness across both axes
- Thinner, uniform-thickness face for faster ball speeds
- Higher launching: cneter of gravity lower, farther back, and toward heel to help square the face and deliver straighter, longer results
- Large, confidence-inspiring profile
- Durable 17-4 stainless steel
- ULT 220 graphite shaft: lite (61g) or ultra-lite (53g)
- Lightweight compound reduces grip weight 8-grams
- Lighter grip with same swingweight = lighter total weight
- Pearl-colored crown, attractive Tropic color theme with matching ferrule
- Lighter overall system mass (10g lighter than Serene); easier to square face, hit straighter
- Built off of g30 body: easy to hit, forgiving
- Large elastomer badge for extremely soft feel on mis-hits
- Progressive length/loft for optimized distance and gapping
- ULT 220 graphite shaft: lite (55g) or ultra-lite (48g)
- Matching Tropic-colored ferrule
Online Shipping Information
Golfsmith.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
- Ground (3-5 business days)
- 2-Day Air
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
“Overnight” shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends
and holidays) after departing Golfsmith. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive
in two business days after departing Golfsmith. On-time delivery for both
methods is guaranteed by our preferred carriers. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays
or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited
orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must
be placed by 1pm (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Online Shipping Information
Additional Shipping Information
Sales Tax details
International & Canadian Orders